Report street flooding, water main, pipe and sewer breaks here

If this is regarding a street flooding safety concern, do not enter a request. Please call (813) 635-5400. This includes major flooding and flooding that prevents access or vehicles from passing through.

How to report flooding

  1. Click the report button to fill out our online form, or
  2. Call Public Works at (813) 635-5400

Get help

Department: Public Works
Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 12/8/2023, 10:24:36 PM

Was this page helpful?