Unusually high or low water bill? Report your concerns here

How to report

  1. Record the readout numbers on your water meter prior to creating a case or contacting Customer Service
  2. Fill out our  in the At Your Service System
    • Choose Water Bill Concern in the dropdown box as the issue you are reporting


Get help

Department: Water Resources
Email: pud-publicutilitiescustomerservice@hcfl.gov
Phone: (813) 307-1000

Last Modified: 12/8/2023, 10:34:45 PM

Was this page helpful?