Grant right of access and entry to private property to Hillsborough County

Private gated communities will need to sign and submit the Right of Entry and Hold Harmless Agreement Form to grant the right of access and entry to the private property to Hillsborough County, its employees, contractors, and agents for the purpose of removing and/or clearing disaster-generated debris from private roadways.

Things to consider

  • Agreement is only for private gated communities
  • Residents who live on a private street but without a gate do not need to sign the form
  • Only an authorized agent from the private community can sign the form

How to

  1. Review and print the Right of Entry and Hold Harmless form
    • Provide signature from an authorized agent
  2. Scan and email the signed form to:
  3. Mail the printed and signed form to:
    Sold Waste Services
    332 N. Falkenburg Road
    Tampa, FL 33619

Please note both steps 2 and 3 are required.

Get help

Phone: (813) 272-5680

Last Modified: 11/30/2023, 7:54:26 PM

Was this page helpful?