We will repair or replace County provided gray and blue roll carts at no charge

How to report damage

  1. Choose the correct form
  2. We will complete the order within seven business days of the initial date of request
  3. Keep the broken roll-cart visible from the street until Solid Waste completes the cart repair/replacement

Need an additional cart?

If you need an additional garbage (gray) or recycle (blue) cart you can order and pay for one online. To find out more information or see other payment methods, see the Pay for Garbage & Recycling Roll Carts page.

Get help

Department: Solid Waste Services
Email: solidwaste@hcfl.gov
Phone: (813) 272-5680

Last Modified: 2/6/2024, 9:43:41 PM

Was this page helpful?