What you can do when you have too much trash for regular pickup

If you can't fit all of your household trash and or recyclables into your gray and blue curbside carts, you can take excess materials to one of the County's three solid waste facilities listed below. 

Items accepted*

  • Burnable materials
  • Paper products
  • Plastic products
  • Food containers
  • Food scraps

*This is not a complete list of what is accepted. Eligible facilities are listed below. If you have questions, call (813) 272-5680.

Where to take household trash

Last Modified: 12/6/2023, 5:10:29 PM

Was this page helpful?