Report traffic signal concerns, including outages or timing issues

How to report

  • Fill out our online form in the At Your Service system
    • Choose "Traffic Signal Malfunction" or "Traffic Signal Timing Concern" for the category

Get help

Department: Public Works
Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 2/6/2024, 6:27:37 PM

Was this page helpful?