Report all road, drainage, or traffic concerns

How to report

  1. Go to the At Your Service Roads, Drainage, Traffic Signs & Signal Concerns page and choose the category that fits your concern to go to the appropriate form
  2. Choose the applicable category in the form
    • If you are uncertain of the category, choose one from the dropdown list to see articles that can further guide you for which category you need to choose

Get help

Department: Public Works
Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 11/21/2023, 8:26:30 PM

Was this page helpful?