Help keep the roadways safe by reporting missing or damaged traffic signs

How to report

  • Fill out our online form in the At Your Service system
    • Choose "Traffic Sign (Down, Missing, Damaged, or Faded)" as the category

Get help

Department: Public Works
Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 11/21/2023, 6:53:41 PM

Was this page helpful?