Report possible sinkhole or depression areas to the County

Have you spotted a depression in the road or on other public land that you think could be a sinkhole? Be sure to record the location for the report.

We will follow up on any sinkhole reports within 24 hours.

If you feel this possible sinkhole constitutes an emergency, please call 911.

How to report

  • Fill out our online form in the At Your Services system
    • Choose "Roadway Depression(s)" for the category


Get help

Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 11/22/2023, 12:43:40 PM

Was this page helpful?