Report if a road is blocked by debris or damaged in some way

How to report

  • Fill out our online form in the At Your Service
    • Choose "Roadway Blocked", "Road Resurfacing", "Shoulder Repair Request", or "Bridges and Guardrails" as the category

Get help

Phone: (813) 635-5400

Last Modified: 2/5/2024, 4:12:32 PM

Was this page helpful?