If you see or suspect someone is violating zoning rules, you can report it using our online form

How to report

  1. Write or record the “who, what, where, when and how” of suspected violations
  2. Submit the request online
    • Choose "Private Property Concerns" as the category
    • Select "Prohibited Use or Zoning Violation" as the subcategory

Get help

Phone: (813) 274-6600

Last Modified: 11/6/2023, 2:06:16 PM

Was this page helpful?