Help maintain or improve the health, safety and welfare for our residents and visitors, and conserve our natural resources

When you report watering restriction violations you're helping to ensure that everyone follows the property maintenance and land development codes.

How to report

  1. Write or record the “who, what, where, when and how” of suspected violations
  2. Submit the violation online
    • Choose "Private Property Concern" as the category
    • Select "Watering Lawns" as the subcategory


Get help

Phone: (813) 224-8993

Last Modified: 11/6/2023, 2:09:05 PM

Was this page helpful?