Pay application & licensing fees and fines, abatement fines, demolition & condemnation fees, water conservation fines
Instructions for paying your code enforcement fines and registration fees are included in the invoice/notice you receive.
Note: if you make a payment by business or personal check, there is a 60-day hold for the check to clear, prior to releasing any liens.
Types of Code Enforcement fines and registration fees:
- Regulatory cases - Applications, licensing and/or fines including:
- Locksmith application and license fees
- Pain Management application and license fees
- Vehicles for Hire & Trespass Towing citations
- Abatement Fines*
- Demolition / Condemnation Fines*
- Water Conservation Fines*
*For these fines, email Lauren Daniel before sending payment to verify total owed
- For abatement fines, demolition/condemnation fines, and water conservation fines email Lauren Daniel before sending payment to verify the total owed
- List your case # on your payment and include a copy of the settlement agreement or invoice with your payment
- For all other Code Enforcement fines and registration fees, pay using one of the following methods:
- Pay online - credit cards only
- Pay by cash, check, or money order (payable to BOCC) in person or by mail:
3629 Queen Palm Drive
Tampa, FL, 33619
- Do NOT use the information on this page or use the pay button to pay for False alarm penalties or fines, Fire Marshal fines, Land development fines or
Motor vehicle noise citation. Use the Pay CEB CESM Fines and Liens page for those fines.