Apply for rezoning to create a unified, large scale, mixed use Planned Development (PD) district
PD districts are intended to encourage creative, innovative, and/or mixed use development, and to ensure and promote land use compatibility and harmony for land that is to be planned and developed as a whole in a single development operation or a programmed series of development phases.
Please note, you must have a pre-submittal conference before you can apply for PD rezoning.
- View list of zoning fees
Things to consider
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- For questions, please email email@example.com
- A Sufficiency Review Meeting will be required after application submittal
- A public hearing with the Zoning Hearing Master and a public meeting before the Board of County Commissioners is required after the application is submitted
- The application deadlines for the hearings are listed in the Zoning Hearing Master schedule
- Complete the application.
- Planned Development Application Package - Fillable* (PDF)
- Planned Development Application Package - Printable (PDF)
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number. Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email, upload your documents. Highlight all files to be submitted and compress them into a single .zip file. Please ensure you label this file with the folio number. If you need assistance creating a .zip file. A visual guide on creating a zip file and uploading your documents is available.
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form, print it, and fill out by hand
15 business days after the hearing, the Department will receive the Zoning Hearing Master's recommendation. You will also receive the recommendation by email within a few days.
- PreSubmittal Meeting Application
- Zoning fees
- Land Development Code
- PGM Store
- Map Viewer
- LUHO and ZHM and application map