If you are not the appellant but would like to become a party to an appeal of an administrative decision to the Land Use Hearing Officer (LUHO), you may apply to be an Intervener
View a list of zoning fees.
Things to consider
- Please note that all applications must be filed within 20 calendar days of when the Notice of Appeal was filed by the appellant.
- In order to be an intervener, you must have “standing.” The requirements for having standing to appeal an administrative decision are found in LDC Section 10.05.01.
- You must submit a fully completed application by the deadline to preserve your intervener rights. If you fail to submit a fully completed application by the deadline, your intervener rights will be lost.
- Fill out the application
- Instructions and fillable* application | Instructions and printable application
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Digital Drop Off page
Fillable PDF Information
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form, print it, and fill out by hand
- A hearing date will be set before the Land Use Hearing Officer (LUHO).
- Meetings are held at the County Center in the 2nd floor boardroom
- See calendar for LUHO meeting dates
- After the hearing, the LUHO shall render a decision within 5 business days
- View the application instructions for full process details