Participate in self-directed programming and utilize fitness rooms at select Parks & Recreation locations
The Parks & Recreation Wellness Access Pass gives guests 18 years and older the opportunity to participate in self-directed programming and utilize fitness rooms at select Parks & Recreation locations.
The pass gives residents access to a fitness center, open gym activities such as pickleball, badminton, volleyball, and select classes at any location.
Once signed up for the pass, enroll in as many County-operated, included activities at any center listed below, with no extra charge.
$10 a month, plus taxes
Things to consider
- Wellness Access Pass must be purchased monthly
- The pass is not transferable to anyone else, but you can use at all of the locations below regardless of the location selected at the time you purchase it
Wellness Access Pass locations
- Apollo Beach Park & Recreation Center
- Emanuel P. Johnson Recreation Center
- Gardenville Park & Recreation Center
- Jackson Springs Community Center
- Northdale Park & Recreation Center
- Ruskin Park & Recreation Center
For more information, call (813) 744-5595
- Select the location you will be using the pass at and which months you want to purchase*
- Purchase your pass online
- Passes must be purchased online. Kiosks are available at select locations to use to purchase through the online portal.
*You can use the pass at any above location during the month of purchase, regardless of the location selected at the time of purchase.