Horse lovers will find plenty of places to discover nature on the trails in some of our conservation parks and nature preserves
Saddle up! We have more than 100 miles of equestrian trails scattered throughout the county.
Best horseback riding spots
Note that Hillsborough County does not provide horseback riding rentals. You must bring your own horse.
- Northwest Equestrian Conservation Park
- Alafia River Corridor South
- Edward Medard Conservation Park
- Lake Dan Nature Preserve (use Lake Frances entrance)
- Lake Frances Nature Preserve
- Lower Green Swamp Nature Preserve
- Sydney Dover Conservation Park
- Town 'N Country Nature Preserve