To begin developing land for a site or subdivision, you must go through the site intake process for us to review your project
- We will determine fees during the pre-submittal conference and/or during the intake review
Things to consider
- Although it is not mandatory, we highly suggest you go through a Pre-submittal Conference before submitting this application so that you will know all of the requirements for the reviews that will apply for your project
- We will review for the following:
- Commercial site plans
- Natural resource specifications
- New subdivision plats
- Off-site roadway improvements
- Off-site water
- Sewer improvements
- Stormwater requirements
- You can’t pull permits or commence construction until after we complete the review process and approve your project
- Check the resources section for a list of forms you may need for site intake
- Complete the application
- Request a submittal appointment with the Site & Subdivision team
- We will assign a project manager who will process and follow the project from beginning to end
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number and name of the project.
- Set Site Plans to print to 24" x 36"
- Preferred software is a CAD file, which can be converted to PDF file
- Set plans to 300 dots per inch (DPI) if scanned to Adobe
- 8 ½ x 11 sheets should be 400 DPI in black & white
- Files should be kept separate and not be combined into a single pdf.
- Individual files must be in pdf format and contained within a single .zip file. If you need assistance creating a .zip file, a visual guide is available.
- Files with digital signatures must follow Florida Statues Chapter 668 - Electronic Commerce and Florida Administrative Code for Engineers and Architects.
- 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, staff will email you a link to upload your files
- Our intake staff will review your submission and notify you if there are any missing/incorrect items.
- We will calculate your fees during your initial submittal meeting
- Payment for all fees is due at this time