Search for any business complaints filed with us in the last five years

Our database allows you to check if a company doing business in Hillsborough County has had any complaints filed with Consumer Protection Services within the past five years.

The search will show the name and address of the business, when the complaint was filed and closed, and the final outcome. Detailed information on complaints is not available online.


For further details, call Consumer Protection at (813) 635-8316.

Search Consumer Complaints


Last Modified: 1/29/2024, 6:50:15 PM

Was this page helpful?