Schedule a program for a civic group, organization, or high school
We offer free Consumer Protection Education Programs for civic groups and junior and senior high school students.
To schedule a program, call us at (813) 635-8316.
Programs offered to civic groups and organizations
- Scams, Schemes & Scoundrels - How to become a savvy consumer
- Choosing the Right Contractor – What to ask and look for
- Cybercrime - The crime scene of the 21st century
- Florida’s Landlord Tenant Law - Renters rights and responsibilities
Programs offered to high school juniors and seniors
- Teen Credit & the ID Theft Crisis
- The importance of good credit and protecting your personal information.
- CyberCrime & Social Networking – Internet crimes and how to protect yourself on the web
- How to Buy a Car – Purchasing and/or leasing a vehicle
- Residential Lease Agreements – The law and what to look for