Visit Healthy Living Centers for fitness centers, classes, events, and education programs
The Healthy Living Program offers comprehensive resources to support the well-being of Hillsborough County Health Care Plan Members, Hillsborough County Residents, and Hillsborough County employees.
There are multiple Healthy Living Centers available throughout the County (locations listed below.)
Fitness centers, classes, events, and education programs
Each fitness center offers an exercise room where one-on-one wellness consultations are available upon request and group exercise classes (in-person and virtual).
There are also health education programs, classes and events such as:
- Heart Health / BP classes
- Nutrition consultations
- Diabetes prevention and management program
- Cancer education/prevention classes
- Weight loss programs
- Healthy cooking classes
- Group walking classes
- Quarterly health screenings
Who can join?
Anyone who is 18 years old or over and belongs to one of the following groups:
- Members of the Hillsborough County Health Care Plan
- Hillsborough County residents
- Hillsborough County employees
If you are interested in joining, email email@example.com or call the Health Care customer service line at (813) 272-5040 Option 7 to see if you qualify.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost for Hillsborough County residents 18 years and older.
Where do I join?
Visit one of the Healthy Living Centers with your identification (driver’s license, state ID card, employee ID).
Where are Healthy Living Centers located?
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd Street in Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Avenue in Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Avenue SE in Ruskin
- Wimauma Healthy Living Fitness Center (aka Suncoast Wimauma Community Health Center) 16621 Lagoon Shore Blvd. in Wimauma
What is included in the membership?
- Personalized one-on-one workout plan developed by a Healthy Living Wellness Specialist
- Free workouts at your assigned Healthy Living Fitness Center
- Free group exercise classes on-site and virtual
- Health screenings and nutritional counseling provided
- Goal driven incentives for Health Care Plan members
- Various health management educational classes are provided with the assistance of our Health Care Plan Partners