Real Property that serves no future use for the County may be declared surplus and sold
Real Property that serves no future use for the County may be declared surplus and sold. The methods of disposing of the County’s Surplus Property are outlined in the State Statute.
Real Property that serves no future use for the County may be declared surplus and sold. Any future surplus sales will be completed in accordance with the State Statute.
No properties are available currently.
Affordable Housing Live Local Act available properties
The list of properties available for affordable housing will be updated periodically. For additional information, please contact Affordable Housing Services’ Land Resource Manager, Sam Weekly.
For information concerning properties located in Dependent Special Districts appropriate for the development of Affordable Housing, please contact the District’s Registered Agents.
To submit a bid
1. Print and complete the required documentation associated with the parcel, including:
- Bid proposal form - fillable* | Bid proposal form - printable (Printable)
- Legal Description Exhibit “A” from the appropriate surplus parcel (see properties on the map for Exhibit A)
- Contract for Purchase and Sale, Exhibit “B” Please complete the appropriate contract based on your status as an applicant:
2. Include a Cashier's Check, Money Order, or other non cancelable instrument, in the amount equal to ten percent (10%) of the bid purchase price payable to "The Board of County Commissioners."
3. Mail or hand deliver the complete package to Hillsborough County Facilities Management & Real Estate Services by 9 AM on the auction date posted for that parcel. (No electronic delivery accepted.)
County Facilities Management & Real Estate Services
Attn: Sealed Bid / Folio No.
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form, print it, and fill out by hand
Using the Surplus Lands map
If surplus lands are available, hover over the red For Sale Sign to get property information. If there are no For Sale signs on the map, then we don't currently have any surplus properties available.
Map of properties
Want to be notified about surplus properties?
Contact Facilities Management & Real Estate Services at (813) 272-5810.