Sign up information for speaking at a meeting
Click on the the meeting name that you want to participate in, then click the button to go to a page with information for that meeting, as well as a link to an online form to sign-up to speak at that meeting.
- For meetings with speaker signup forms: the forms open for submissions at least 48-hours before the start of each meeting
- For Code Enforcement Board (CEB) Special Magistrate (CESM) Hearings: if you want to appear virtually, you must send an email for the hearing you wish to speak at
- Meetings have specific time limits for each speaker
- Audiovisual presentations such as PowerPoints, digital photos, audio, and video files for public comments are only accepted for those who are participating in person
- Audiovisual presentations are not accepted from those participating virtually. However, presentations may be submitted to the Clerk’s Office for insertion into the official record. Please email any submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those participating in person and wishing to share audiovisual presentations, must submit their material to Hillsborough Television (HTV) in advance. PowerPoint presentations and video clips must be submitted forty-eight hours (48) prior to the start of the meeting (excluding weekend hours). Documents and photos that will be displayed on the overhead projector (ELMO) shall be submitted twenty-four hours (24) prior to the start of the meeting. Visual materials include any items that are to be displayed through the audio/visual system. This includes, without limitation, photographs, audio and video presentations, charts, computer presentations, computer screen images, posters and flyers, whether in physical or electronic format. Send your presentation to HTVrequest@hcfl.gov or call (813) 272-5314 to make arrangements.