This application is for proposed Alcoholic Beverage Permits, commonly known as “wet zonings”
You will need an Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code you will need to complete this application and pay the fee.
Things to consider
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need a waiver visit the Alcoholic Beverage Permit (Waiver Required) page
- Download and complete the application
- Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit No Waiver Application - Fillable* (PDF)
- Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit No Waiver Application - Printable (PDF)
- Ensure that you have all required files labeled with the Folio number
- Files must be in pdf format and minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- If the total size of your files is under 25 MB Email them to email@example.com
- If the total size of your files is greater than 25 MB or you are having difficulty sending them via email Upload your documents
- Highlight all files to be submitted and compress them into a single .zip file
- Ensure you label this file with the folio number
- If you need assistance creating a .zip file a visual guide on creating a zip file and uploading your documents is available
- Once payment is received, you will receive your required letter of notice, HOA mailing list and instructions about how to proceed with mailing your notice. Mailing deadlines and delivery of electronic delivery of proof of mailing will also be provided.
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form, print it, and fill out by hand
The decision will be sent by email to the applicant.