This application is for proposed Alcoholic Beverage Permits, commonly known as “wet zonings”

You will need an Special Use Alcoholic Beverage Permit to sell alcoholic beverages at a restaurant, bar or other business. If your location meets all normal requirements of the Land Development Code you will need to complete this application and pay the fee.


View current list of zoning fees

Things to consider

How to

What's next

The decision will be sent by email to the applicant.


Get help

Phone: (813) 272-5600

Last Modified: 2/1/2024, 1:41:57 PM

Was this page helpful?