Provide mentorship, tutoring, and community service for Children's Services
Children's Services provides both residential and outpatient services for youth and has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available.
The following is a sample of some of the activities volunteers help with:
- Facilitating group games and activities with young people on or off campus
- Providing locations and assisting with community service opportunities
- Assisting with character development
- Providing mentorship
- Providing tutoring and educational opportunities
- Providing vocational experiences and assistance
- Providing independent living, daily living experiences, and activities
Children's Services volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older
- If under age 18, an adult must accompany the volunteer and pass a background screening
- Able to pass a Level I background screening (depending on the number of hours volunteering)
- Able to work with boys and girls age 10-17
Want to volunteer?
Contact Children’s Services at (813) 264-3807, ext. 53289, for more information or to begin the application process.