Hearings of the Plumbing & Gas Board of Adjustment, Appeals and Examiner for licensure applications
Live public access and comments
You can choose to participate virtually, in person, or send in written comments. You can also request live access, but not participate
- We require an email in advance of the hearing to participate virtually - send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, phone number, and hearing date
- If you are being sworn in, you must have a working computer or phone with a camera to participate
- We will send you an email back with a link and instructions for accessing the hearing
Participate in person
- We encourage you to send in an email to email@example.com in advance for in-person participation, however it is not required
- If sending an email, include your name and hearing date
- Show up on the day of the hearing at the location listed
Submit written public comment
If you do not want to appear, you can submit written public comments for this meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the hearing live virtually, but not participate
- Send an email to email@example.com and Include your name, phone number, hearing date, and indicate you just want live access to the hearing, but you will not be speaking
- We will send you an email back with a link and instructions for accessing the hearing.
For all participants, you will be called by party name in the order in which it appears on the agenda.
View recorded meeting
Access a recording of the meeting after it is finished via the County's official meeting YouTube channel. It can take up to five business days for the recording to appear.