The COHT will host regular board meetings
The purpose of this Commission is to promote public awareness of the existence of human trafficking within Hillsborough County.
Unless otherwise noted, regular board meetings are held at least quarterly on the last Thursday of the month.
Public access and comments
Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by sending an email to the contact listed below
- Include your name, phone number, and whether you will be participating virtually or in-person, or wish to provide written comments only
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
You may also attend the meeting and sign up on-site where your name will be added to the list at that time.
In-person only meetings
- Show up at the appropriate time and location for the date listed and sign up to speak
- Send an email to the contact listed below if you wish to provide written comments only
The meeting will be conducted in person at the location listed, and anyone not attending the meeting in person can access it via:
- On Demand (County website)
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.