Regular meetings for the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
The BOCC develop policy for the management of Hillsborough County and provide direction to the County Administrator on any programs for the improvement of the county and the welfare of its residents.
- The form will open 48-hours prior to the meeting and will remain open until 9 AM on the day of the meeting
- You must provide your name on the form, and virtual speakers also must provide a phone number on the form.
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
- You may sign up in-person on the day of the meeting in the lobby. Assistance will be available on-site between 8:30 and 9 AM
- You can also submit a written public comment if you do not want to speak
Visit the Sign Up to Speak at a BOCC Meeting page for more information on speaking and submitting presentations for the meeting.
How to access the meeting
The meeting will be conducted in-person, at the location listed. Anyone not attending the meeting in person can watch it via:
- On Demand (County website)
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.