A process to consider the waiver or refund of certain types of land use or development review application fees
This process does not include impact fees and utility capacity fees.
Requests for fee waivers may be considered when necessitated due to financial hardship, staff error, or in cases of emergency or catastrophe.
FeesView a list of zoning fees
Things to consider
- You need to meet all requirements listed on the submittal checklist
- We will not accept incomplete applications
- Download the application for a complete list of requirements
- Submit your completed application to
*Fillable forms may not work with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form, print it, and fill out by hand
Our staff will review your application. If it meets the criteria for approval, we will approve it. If it does not, your application will be sent to the Land Use Hearing Officer (LUHO) for a decision.