Hillsborough County contractor license, report construction fraud, how to select a contractor

A Contractor License is required for regulated construction trades. More information can be found on our Contractor Licensing How To and Forms page. You can also  a contractor's license using HillsGovHub.

If you have a Contractor complaint, it can be submitted online.

Need to contact us? Email licensing@hcfl.gov or call (813) 272-5600.

Last Modified: 1/25/2024, 10:16:42 PM