Provides eligible residents who are part of the Health Care Plan with free or low cost prescriptions
The Patient Assistance Program (PAP) provides people who have limited incomes with free or low cost prescription drugs from the drug manufacturer. We provide this benefit to people enrolled in the Hillsborough County Health Care Plan.
Getting prescription drugs
- Complete the Authorization and Release form and return it to your pharmacist
- You can download the form or get it from your pharmacist
- Our PAP advocates will contact the drug manufacturer so you can begin receiving your prescription drugs for free or minimal cost
- For the first two months, you will pick up your prescription from the pharmacy
- After two months, you will receive your medication through the mail
If you need more information, forms, or assistance with your prescriptions, contact our PAP advocates at (813) 935-7600.