FishHawk Skate Park is the county's fourth skate park and opened in 2019. This modern 7,000 square foot park features transitional elements. Features include the County's first concrete pump track, a mini ramp with extension, and a manny pad.
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are not supervised directly, so it is up to skaters to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By following the rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skateboards, bicycles & skates only. No scooters or motorized items allowed.
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times