ZHM hearings cover expansion of non-conforming uses, major modifications to PD districts, and rezoning to standard or PD districts
Zoning applicants should familiarize themselves with the zoning process and available resources, including the requirements for public notice and subsequent public hearing prior to approval.
Complete applications should be filed following the appropriate submittal instructions found on the Digital Drop-Off page to receive a hearing date.
- ZHM Agendas
- 2024 Planned Development (PD) & Major Modification (MM) Schedule with deadline dates (PDF)
- 2024 Standard Rezoning (RZ-STD) Schedule with deadline dates (PDF)
Public comment and access
Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by clicking the button below. You can also choose to email written public comment if you do not want to speak.
- If you wish to participate virtually, it is required that you complete the form
- If you wish to participate in person, you are encouraged to complete the form in advance, however it is not required
- Visit the Speak at a Zoning Hearing Master (ZHM) Meeting to learn more about offering public comment for the hearing
The meeting will be conducted in person at the location listed, and anyone not attending the meeting in person can access it via:
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
If you have questions or need more information on the hearing, email email@example.com.