LUHO hearings cover administrative decision appeals, special uses, variances, vested rights, and vested rights extensions
Zoning applicants should familiarize themselves with the zoning process and available resources, including the requirements for public notice and subsequent public hearing prior to approval. Complete applications should be filed following the appropriate submittal instructions found on the Digital Drop-Off page to receive a hearing date.
Public comment and access
Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by clicking the button below. You can also choose to email written public comment if you do not want to speak.
- If you wish to participate virtually, it is required that you complete the form
- If you wish to participate in person, you are encouraged to complete the form in advance, however it is not required
- Visit the Speak at a Hybrid LUHO Public Meeting page to learn more about offering public comment at the hearing
Anyone can view the meeting live or recorded via:
- YouTube Live Meetings: YouTube.com/HillsboroughCountyMeetings
- Cable: The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- YouTube Playback: Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
If you have questions or need more information on the hearing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.