Comprehensive Plan Amendments (CPA) public hearing to adopt and transmit various cycles
Public access and comments
To best facilitate public comments, participants are encouraged (whenever possible) to submit questions or comments to the Planning Commission in advance of the public hearing by email to HCPlanAmendment@PlanCom.org.
The agenda packet will be available on the Board of County Commissioners public hearing agenda site at least one week in advance. Planning Commission Staff can be reached by calling (813) 272-5940.
You can also sign up to speak at the hearing virtually or in-person by filling out the online form
- The form will open at least 48-hours prior to the hearing and will remain open until 5:30 PM on the day of the public hearing
- You must provide your name on the form, and virtual speakers also must provide a phone number on the form.
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
- You may sign up in-person on the day of the public hearing in the lobby
Find information on speaking and submitting presentations for the hearing visit the Speak at a CPA Public Hearing page.
The meeting will be conducted in person at the location listed, and anyone not attending the meeting in person can access it via:
- On Demand (County website)
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.