The BOCC will hold a budget reconciliation meeting and two public hearing dates for the FY 2025 budget
Public access and comments
Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by filling out the online form
- The form will open 48-hours prior to the meeting and will remain open until the start of the meeting or hearing
- You must provide your name on the form, and virtual speakers also must provide a phone number on the form.
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
- You may sign up in-person on the day of the meeting or public hearing in the lobby. Assistance will be available on-site beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting or hearing
- You can also submit a written public comment if you do not want to speak
Find furhter information on speaking and submitting presentations on our Speak at a Budget and CIP Public Hearing page.
The schedule for all meetings and public hearings is as follows:
- July 31, 2024 at 9 AM- budget reconciliation meeting (sign-up to speak opens on Monday, July 29 at 9 AM)
- Sept. 12, 2024 at 6 PM - first public hearing (sign-up to speak opens on Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 6 PM)
- Sept. 19, 2024 at 6 PM - second public hearing (sign-up to speak opens on Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 6 PM)
- Sept. 19, 2024 at 6 PM - CIP public hearing (sign-up to speak opens on Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 6 PM - public comment will be after the budget hearing)
Schedule for the Sept. 19 hearings
- Budget and CIP hearings start at 6 PM
- CIP hearing is immediately continued (paused)
- CIP hearing reopens at the conclusion of the budget hearing
Please note: If you are signed up to speak at both the budget and CIP hearing, you will speak at the budget hearing when called upon, then must wait until the CIP reopens after the budget hearing completes and then can speak at that hearing when called upon.
Anyone can view the meeting live or recorded via:
- YouTube live meetings: YouTube.com/HillsboroughCountyMeetings
- County website: Live video stream
- Cable: The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22