This Commission promotes and coordinates the involvement of all people in comprehensive long-range planning, growth management, transportation, and environmental protection
The Hillsborough County City-County Planning Commission is an independent consolidated planning agency, lead by appointed citizens, which serves all the citizens of Hillsborough County by providing a vision for improving the quality of life. The Planning Commission and its staff serve as agents within the community to promote and coordinate the involvement of all people in comprehensive long-range planning, growth management, transportation, and environmental protection. The Planning Commission makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners, Tampa City Council, Plant City Commission, and Temple Terrace City Council regarding land use, community planning, capital improvements, urban design, and other comprehensive issues.
- The membership of this Commission shall be appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Commissioners - 4 members
- City of Tampa - 4 members
- City of Temple Terrace - 1 member
- City of Plant City - 1 member
- Ex-Officio - 2 members
Members shall serve four year terms.
- Annual financial disclosure required.
- Unincorporated residency required.
- Members appointed to this board will be required to take an Oath of Office and sign a Standards of Conduct.
Chapter 97-351, Laws of Florida.
Monthly, 2nd Monday, 2 PM
County Center, 18th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Check the Planning Commission Calendar for any updates or changes